- Model NO.: WD-S250
- Application: Drinks, Oil, Dairy Products
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging: Bottles
- Trademark: WORITA
- Origin: Zhangjiagang
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Sleeve Labeling Machine
- Packaging Material: Pet PVC OPS
- Output: 15000bph
- Specification: CE ISO9001 SGS
- HS Code: 8422309090
1. Whole machine adopt qualified stainless steel and good-quality of aluminum alloy, compact and reasonable fracture, convenient to adjust;
2. The label roll frame of shrinkage film with adjustable device, convenient to adjust according to differ volume label 5"~10"paper tube.
3. Simply installation, then can convenient for square and round bottle.
4. No need of instrument, rotary mechanism is convenient to adjust, apply to different bottle type.
5. Unique sleeve labeling method, adopt pressing sleeve labeling method, not only convenient but also reasonable.
6. Control the feeding system automatically, and flat the shrinkage film and adjust strain simultaneity.
7. Unique design knife plate, in the determined range, can change the knife base. Knife changing quickly and conveniently.
8. Middle guide-pole clip system, mould changing quickly, no need any instrument.
9. Label location system, can promote and demote in-phase adjust location according to specific bottle type requirement.
10. Imported servo system and high-sensitivity photoelectric from Japan, with high cutting precision of label.
11. Stainless steel electric control cabinet, OMRON PLC, imported from Japan.
12. Adopt advanced man-computer Interface auto controlling technology, key electric component all adopt international famous industrial brand.
Production capacity: 15000b/h(take label length 80mmbottle type 500ml as norm);
Label specification: φ 30~125mm;
Bottle &can diameter: φ 28~125mm;
Label length: 30~250mm;
Label thickness: ≥ 0.035mm;
Label material: PVC/PET/OPS;
Main machine power: 4KW(220V, 50Hz)
External size: 1060× 900× 2150mm;
Steam shrinkage tunnel and steam generator:
Steam shrinkage steam
1. New type of bottle label steam shrinkage tunnel, label shrinkage steam machine, label steam thermo shrinkage tunnel, label steam tunnel, thermo shrinkage have increased the thermo-shrink efficiency; Regarding different and unreasonable round, square, flat bottle ect. Bottle type, we can adjust and maintain convenience, shrink flatly.
2. Steam eject type adopt to Steam drums design type, adjustable steam diversion kerb system, tube is smoothly and not occupy room, eject exit mouth each side divide three passage, each passage height or low, fore and after gas output volume all can adjust, up to max perfect efficiency.
3. Low-pressure Steam drums adopt to no-seam steel tube, each connected tube use stainless steel tube quick connecter, easy to discharge and install.
4. Whole machine outer shells adopt stainless steel SUS304, save energy and accord with foodstuff safe criterion.
5. Bottom stainless steel water plates concentrate cool condensation water can exclude via tube connected, working circumstance don't affect, case body vision window fore and after each has two.
6. Whole machine adopt to water-proof design, made from stainless steel, easy to manipulation and maintain.
Power: 380V, 27KW
Steam use volume: 42Kg/hr
Steam pressure: 0.3~0.45MPa
External size: 1650× 350× 1800mm (L× W× H)
Product mechanism character:
Small electric thermo steam oven with compact structure and small cube, machine inner set auto water replenishing bump, and set auto water-level controlling, pressure controlling, can work continually.
Water of the oven is lower than 30L, avoid complex annual YSR
Water volume in the oven is less, with high working pressure, high steam temperature, can solve many users high-pressure steam requirement efficiency.
Steam output valve not only can connect hard tube but
Also can connect anti-high temperature steam rubber tube flexibly and save the space effectively.
Whole machine occupy area is small, convenient to move and install.
|1||SUS304 stainless steel||SOUTH KOREA|
|3||bearing||NSK MNB EZO IJK||JAPAN|
|6||PLC programmable controlling machine||Mitsubishi||JAPAN|