Drinking Water Making Plant (WD-18-18-6)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20set Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WD18-18-6
- Processing Material: Water
- Trademark: worita
- Origin: Zhangjiagang
- Composition: Water Treatment Equipment
- Process: Water
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 8422301090
WD24-24-8 is special for drinking water filling, combined with rinsing, filling and capping. It is innovated and designed in the requirement of water filling techniques, on the bases of introducing, digesting and absorbing advanced technology abroad. It is reasonable in structure, safe to operate and easy to maintain, which is an ideal choice for beverage producers.
1. Rinsing system: Combined with rotary tray with clamp, water distributing tray, water tank and rinsing pump.
2. Filling system: Combined with water tank, filling valves, controlling ring, and bottle carrying mechanism.
3. Capping system: Combined with capper, cap sorter and cap falling track.
4. Driving system: Combined with main motor and gears.
5. Bottle transmitting system: Combined with air conveyor, steel star wheels and neck supporting carrying plates.
6. Electrical controlling system: This part is frequency inverted, PLC controlled and touch screen operated.
1. Compact structured, good-looking, easy to operate and highly automated.
2. Air conveyor is directly linked with feed-in star wheels, making it easier to change bottles without screws and conveyor chains.
3. Bottles are transferred in the manner of hanging neck. Bottles can be changed through some replacement and adjustment of steel star wheels, which instead of adjusting the height of machine.
4. Rinsing-clamp which special design is strong and endurable, no contact with bottle-mouth, to prevent pollution.
5. Highly effective spraying nozzles equipped on the rinsing-clamp can rinse every side of inner bottle and save water.
6. Accessories which contact with material are all made of stainless steel, no dead angles and easy to clean up.
7. Bottling volume can be controlled by membrane adjusting valves to ensure accurate filling.
8. Valve on-off system is driven by neck supporting plates of bottle carrying mechanism.
9. High-speed and highly accurate bottling valves ensure no loss of liquid at high speed.
10. The arrangement of steel gear and nylon gear is chiastic to reduce noise.
11. The bottom plate which fixed in the feed-out star wheel goes down in the manner of screw. Bottles can be changed without adjustment of height of conveyor chain.
12. Capping heads are magnetic constant-torque equipped to ensure capping quality with no damage.
13. Highly effective cap sorting and feed in system is protective for feed in and cap absence.
14. Equipped with overload system to safeguard machine and operators.
15. Touch screen operated.
16. Main electronic components (touch screen, PLC and frequency inverter) are imported products.
Main collocation of equipment
Material of filling valve: Stainless steel SUS316L;
Material of rotary tray and machine platform: Stainless steel SUS304;
Main motor: ABB (Switzerland);
Sliding bearing: Igus (Germany);
Frequency inverter: MITSUBISHI (Japan);
Touch screen: PRO-FACE (Japan);
PLC Controller: MITSUBISHI (Japan);
Pneumatic components: FESTO (Germany);
Seals: Busak+Shamban (USA);
Photocell switch: BANNER (USA);
Proximity switch: TURCK (Germany);
|Bottle Diameter||Commonly 50-110mm (can adjustable)|
|Bottle Height||Commonly 150-340mm(can adjustable)|